Whole Slide Imaging
Whole slides are changing the workflow of many labs. Physical slides are transformed into digital resources that can be analyzed on any computer, easily stored, and quickly shared with colleagues no matter where they are.
Other benefits of whole slides include:
- Increase the throughput of your microscope by analyzing specimens on a computer workstation, not at the microscope
- Create digital archive of specimen for future use
- Preserve fluorescent tissue that degrades over time and fades with each use at a microscope
- Analyze an image with Neurolucida or Stereo Investigator
- A single system that works with all of your microscopic specimens
- Collaborate with others and work remotely
- Create publication quality images
Learn more about scanning, analyzing, and sharing whole slide images
Watch a short video demonstration of whole slide imaging below
When you call us you will speak with a person - not an automated system. Talk to us about your hardware, software, or experimental design questions. Our team includes Ph.D. neuroscientists and experts in microscopy, stereology, neuron tracing, and image processing; ready to help you over the phone or online.